понедельник, 1 апреля 2024 г.

Moments from the past , mу art, 297×420 , pencil drawing, 2024 Arthur and his late son Isaac Quote "You know, I had a son once, years ago. Don't talk about it much [...] His mother, Eliza, was a waitress I met. When she got pregnant... she knew who I was, what my life was. I didn't want to promise nothing I couldn't keep but I said I'd do right by them." "I got there one day and saw two crosses outside. I knew right away. Turned out some bastards had come through, robbed them, and shot them dead. And all for ten dollars. It hardened me, feeling that kind of pain. But I know now you don't get to live a bad life and have good things happen to you." #RDR2 #RockstarGames #rockstar #rockstargames #rdr2 #arthurmorgan #reddeadredemption2 #rogerclark #graphic #pencildrawing #pencilart #blackandwhite #artwork # #artgallery ##графика #artforsale #artfollowers #artshare #instaart #artist #artoftheday #rdr2art #cowboyhat #artshare.#cowboy #outlaw #wanted #gaming #dobellcurzon #hoseamatthews #gameart


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий